TUNGSTEN CARBIDE COATING
Tungsten Carbide Coated Screw
Tungsten Carbide Coating
The coating is performed with the technique of HVOF which guarantee and excellent bond strenght, an increased micro-hardness and density than those produces with conventional welding. It can be applied for the entire length of the screw or only in the sections where the wear phenomena are concentrated.
High competence in heat treatment technology and surface coating assure a superior wear protection. The most advanced and modern equipment in the hands of experienced specialists allows the production of the most complex design as wave geometry on plasticizing screws.
- Tungsten carbide cladding-improved wear and superior corrosion resistance
- Metallurgical bond-no chipping or delamination issues associated with HVOF carbide coatings
- Complete Carbide Coating Wear System-for the ultimate in wear protection: -Rc 68/71 carbide cladding on the screw root surfaces -carbide hard facing on screw flight OD”s
- Rebuilt Screws-Rc 68/71 is repairable and can be applied to your rebuilt screws
- Metallurgical bond-no chipping or delamination issues associated with
- HVOF carbide coatings
|Screw A||is carbide coated screw 12 months processing highlyabrasive material.|
|Screw B & C||are powder metal screws at 6 months in the same process.|